Suescraftstuff

divider

divider
SUESCRAFTSTUFF

Susie's Scrapblog

My photo
United Kingdom
suescraftstuff:- I try to put all sorts of things into order in a scrapbook. mainly family. I Started scrapbooking in 2009 and now am totally addicted. Just recently I started making a few cards, mainly for friends and family, I really enjoy doing this, but there is such a lot more to learn. currently I am learning to use promarkers, they're fantastic!!... I have a cricut cutting machine, but like to embellish with different mediums rather than just the cricut cutouts. I love lace and flowers, also distressing and embossing. This is just one of my many hobbies I've had over the years, a big part of it was woodcraft and painting.The woodcraft bit I got from my dad, him and my mum are my all time favourite people, my dad was so kind and clever, dad, I miss you, because of him I still dabble in the woodwork a bit too. But I am loving putting all my photo's into a scrapbook, and lately making cards, to keep and remember everone in a much more interesting way than a normal photo album .hopefully it will be passed on in later years.

divider

divider

Friday 2 July 2010

Old Memories - Faded photographs....

This is my Mum & Dad, around 1940. In London,  before the second world war.
have a look at this video, it's lyrics are the ones I used in this Layout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYP9C55pxZ8
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment